THE PROVINCE OF ST. NICHOLAS OF TOLENTINE –ORDER OF THE AUGUSTINIAN RECOLLECTS– the title holder of the host agustinosrecolectos.org
only obtains and conserves the following information about the visitors of our web page:
1. The name of the host of the supplier (IPS) and/or the IP direction which gives them access to the Net. For example, a user for the supplier XYZ will only be identified with the domain xyz.es and/or the IP direction. In this way we can get statistics about the countries and servers that most visit our webpage.
2. The date and time of the access to our webpage. This permits us to ascertain the hours of greatest traffic, and to make adjustments to avoid problems of saturation at key hours.
3. The direction of the webpage of the link which directed you to our page. Thanks to this information, we can know the effectiveness of the different adverts and links which point to our server, in order to favour those which offer the best results.
4. The number of daily visitors to every section. This permits us to know the areas which have the greatest popularity and to increase and improve its content, in order that users will get a more satisfactory result.
The information obtained is completely anonymous, and can never be associated with an identifiable and concrete user.
1. The date and the time of the last visit of the user to our web page.
2. The content which the user chose in their first visit to our web page.
3. Security elements which intervene in the access or control to areas of restricted access.
The user has the option to prohibit the generation of cookies, through the selection of the corresponding option in their web programme. Nevertheless, the Province of St. Nicholas of Tolentine is not responsible if the deactivation of these elements impedes their ability to use the web page.
he titular organization of the host agustinosrecoletos.org is the Province of St. Nicholas of Tolentine, The Order of Augustinian Recollects, with its
residence at Paseo de La Habana, 167, 28036 MADRID (Spain), an organization registered in the Register of Religious Organizations of the Ministry
for Justice with the number 1398-a/9-SE/B, with the fiscal identification number R2800087E.
Email contact: email@example.com
In agreement with the current norm over the protection of information as well as the area of services to the society of information and of electronic commerce, the user accepts that the personal details given to OAR for their access to some of the host services will be incorporated in titular files for this organization. In order to aid the presentation of the services requested, for the correct identification of the users who ask for personalised services in "agustinosrecoletos.org", for the realization of statistical studies of the users registered in "agustinosrecoletos.org" which allow for an improvement in the services offered. For the management of basic administration tasks, as well as to keep us informed, by email or whichever means of communication, of notices, products and services related with the Province of St. Nicholas of Tolentine, the Order of the Augustinian Recollects or with third party organizations or collaborators. In the case of commercial communications through email or an equivalent medium, the user gives his expressed permission through a publicity message by said medium.
The Province of St. Nicholas of Tolentine and the Order of the Augustinian Recollects promise to fulfil their obligation over the secrecy of personal information and its responsibility to treat them with confidentiality. Also to take care of these details with organised technical mediums of security necessary to avoid their altercation, loss, treatment or unauthorised access in agreement with what is established in the basic Law of 15/1999 on the 13th of December, on the Protection of Personal Information, and the rest of the applicable legislation.
The user will take responsibility, in whichever case, over the true nature of the information given, with the reservation that the Province of St. Nicholas of Tolentine and the Order of the Augustinian Recollects have the right to exclude registered services to any user who has given false information, without prejudicing the other actions which proceed from the Law.
Any user can, at any time, exercise the right to accede, rectify and, in their case, cancel information of a personal nature which has been supplied to the webpage. This is done through a written petition to the Province of St. Nicholas of Tolentine, the Order of the Augustinian Recollects, with residence in Paseo de La Habana, 167, 28036 MADRID (Spain), indicating their communication: Protection of Information.